Friday, July 06, 2007

TOILET thoughts!!


Just a thought in my silly brain that just struck me when i was in the toilet today. Was wondering whether we get a helping hand when we really need them. But the ground reality is we would never get them if we don't ask for it. Most of the people i know would say easily that friends are the first one to lend a hand when u need a help.. But it is just when we ask for them?

I guess friendship is much more than that. A friend should know when his friend is in pain or feel lonely.. When the friend realy feel to share but he is reluctant... I am not a psychologist and i am sure i would never be one! but just my feeling that when some one is in a lot of stress he/she would definitely hide!! It is us, friends who should sense the "DANGER" sign and help them out!

just a thought.. just wanted to share!!

2 comments:

N said...

agreed!
nice post :)

Naie said...

hmmm agreeed..