Monday, November 21, 2005

Trip to Shimizu






Well, the trip in the bullet train was awesome. My eyes got blur after looking outside through the window. It was travelling over 285km/hr. I donno how the F1 drivers survive.... well after we got here, we went to see the orange farms in here.

Wow!! it was awesome. There were oranges on the streets and you could just pluck it and eat. We went to the farm and had an orange eating competition. I was joint champions with participant from Seychelles who ate 11 oranges

The pics are taken on the way from TokyI ate 11 which was the highest. One from seychelles o to here. It was really difficult to focus. But i manage to take some nice pics. I've taken some pics from the orange farms as well.

Anyways, we are going to get more training on fisheries statistics. I hope it would be a good one.

No comments: