Thursday, February 21, 2008

Entertainment! 21st century

Just a thought some of my friends shared some days back. Thought I would share it with you guys! The entertainment these days has changed from mere quality to people’s miseries. We laugh, we joke and we entertain ourselves from the miseries of other people.

For example: The American Idol searches for people and show up the most hilarious or the idiotic people to sing even though they know they don’t have a single chance to progress. On the other hand, Big Brother which shows just everything that people do in a closed house and I know some of my friends who sit in front of the Tally just waiting to see what happens next. In this year, one of the guys was doing IT himself and it was shown in newspapers and almost all the media! I just could not imagine how the entertainment has changed from mere talented young professionals to idiotic talents.

But that’s the entertainment of 21st century and truthfully I do also laugh and joke about the idiotic behaviour shown in some of the programmes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know who you discussed this with... ;-)

metalgames said...

gfrfugfy