Saturday, September 03, 2005

Final Day in Korea







Everyone has left except me back to their countries. and I would be leavin from South Korea around 3:30 and would be back in Male' around 11:30 i guess....
So today my advisor invited me to a wedding which he conducted. It was very beautiful....... and later we went to see a budhist temple in the mountains. It was very beautiful as well. Later we went to see the World cup stadium. It was marvelous. I am very happy to see da stadium.. One of my advisor's friends gave me the flag of Korean worldcup, which she and her husband treasured from the world cup to me!!!! isn't it fantastic. i was so happy.. thanks..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

If you love beauty, check out these giclee art prints You might find something you'll like - giclee art prints

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, i have finally gotten a chance to check this out. im very impressed with your blog man, and the pics are just amazing. im glad to see the Korea was good to you, and im sure you'll do well back home man. i hope that one day, we'll be able to hook up again.

ragards to everyone buddy.

Dee (South Africa)